Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blog changes


I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. The food and conversation were both yummy!


I changed a couple of items in the sidebar on the left. Besides the updated information to reflect our new book and meeting time I added a category so we can tell who picks the next book. Also I now have our labels (subject headings) listed on the left. As the posts keep coming this will give us another way to find old material. I especially recommend using the label "Recommended Reads" so that we all can easily refer back to books others have enjoyed. Labels can be added to a post at the bottom of the posting (writing) area. You can go back to and add labels to any of your older posts.


Let me know if there are any other changes you would like to see and I'll do my best to make it happen. As I recently reminded someone, this is our blog! Keep the lines of communication open!


Two more things:

This morning I was looking at Wikipedia's entry for The Handmaid's Tale. Interesting stuff.


If you'd like to read some of my other musings they can be found here. Feel free to comment if you are so inspired!


Enjoy the weekend and if you are so inclined the strawberries are ripe for picking in Pungo.
Picture from here.

No comments: